Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 23, 2009

Aishwarya`s phone crashes, thanks to `get well soon` messages!




Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had to weather a bigger trouble that came along with her ill health. As soon as the buzz about her flu like symptoms got around, her cell phone was bombarded with messages and got crashed due to the same.According to reports, Ash started getting ‘get well soon’ messages right after a news channel reported that she was down with something similar to swine flu and resulted in a chaotic inbox.

"It was the common flu, but for some bizzare reason every body assumed that I already had swine-flu. Whoever started that rumour, it caused my phone crash. I had done all the adequate tests and I had the common-flu. I had fever and very bad chest-congestion. By the grace of God I`m here today and back to a very hectic schedule.”

Though the actress had to face a lot of difficulties due to a clogged inbox as she missed many important messages due to the SMSs of her well wishers, she has thanked the media and her fans for their good wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share