Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 19, 2009

Lily Allen possessive about ring gifted by ex-boyfriend




British singer Lily Allen has broken up with Ed Simons, but hasn`t parted with a diamond ring gifted to her by the ex-boyfriend and wears it all the time.The singer, who sparked rumours of an engagement with the "Chemical Brothers" star last year when she was regularly seen sporting the ring on her ring finger, puts the solitaire band on everyday because she is terrified of losing it, reported contactmusic.com.

"Ed, my ex-boyfriend, gave me a diamond ring which I still wear pretty much everyday," she said.

"I always have this diamond ring from Ed and my little emerald ring from my mother that I got for my 17th birthday. I`m quite precious about my jewellery. Although I always lose jewellery on flights because I`m sleeping," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share