Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 21, 2009

MJ’s gay lover: I’ve lost my soulmate




A chubby guy, who claims to be Michael Jackson’s gay lover, has said that he has lost a soulmate, following the death of the pop legend.
Jason Pfeiffer, who works for the singer’s dermatologist Dr Arnold Klein, briefed how his alleged affair began.

Seemingly, he first got to know the Thriller hitmaker over the phone, after which, one night the icon asked him for a lift home, which led to further clandestine meetings.

"I guess our first `date` was in my car. We went for a drive and were talking and having fun, but Michael had his minders who were `nosey` as Michael put it,” the Sun quoted him as telling Aussie mag Woman`s Day.

He added: "We had to make sure we were not caught, and although the date was short as I had to take him home before anyone noticed, we had a great time.

"I thought nobody else knew, but have since discovered that others did surmise the truth."

However, the 35-year-old said that their love was cut short by Jackson’s sudden death on June 25 this year.

"I`ve lost my soulmate. It`s very hard to describe the loss I feel - but there is something that`s empty in my heart,” he said.

Jason also described how Michael was in person before his death.

He said: "He was overly religious, overly dramatic, exhausting and exhausted.He was saying goodbyes the week before passing. Everyone was creeped out by it.

"Michael got very retrospective in the last few weeks, he was talking about God and the Mayan calendar and the year 2012 - which is when the Mayan calendar ends."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share