Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 20, 2009

Salman Khan turns the ‘King of Dogs’ in Greece




Salman Khan and media have always been at loggerheads. Several media men would take to their heels at the sight of the aggressive star.

But now the actor is bent upon wooing the press and appeared to be at his hilarious best at a recent press meet for his upcoming film ‘Wanted’. He recounted several hilarious incidents about the film including one in which he appeared like ‘King of Dogs’ while walking with 40 to 50 dogs.'Wanted’ has been shot in Greece and Salman could not help talking about the friendly canines of Greece. ``I love the canines of Greece. They are so friendly unlike their Indian counterparts. While I used to walk down from my villa to the shooting location, I would always bring along 40 to 50 dogs with me on the sets. It was a hilarious experience. The crew would stand stunned at the sight as if I am the King of dogs.``

Talking about his average dancing talent, Salman said, “I`m a great dancer in the league of Sunny Deol and Anil Kapoor. So, when Prabhudeva, who`s directing this film moved his body like elastic and told me to do the same, I was amazed initially. Finally, upon realizing how good I was with my jig, the director made some tailor-made changes in the dance steps. I think this film showcases my best dance sequences till date.``

‘Wanted’ stars Salman Khan and Ayesha Takia in the lead has been directed by ace choreographer Prabhu Deva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share