Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 11, 2009

Urvashi Is Back

Urvashi Sharma

Urvashi Sharma the one film wonder actress of Naqaab is back with two filmsin her kitty.

After appearing in the Abbas-Mustan’s disastrous Naqaab along side Akshaye Khanna and Bobby Deol, she didn’t come up with something else immediately. Well that’s because she was under contract with Kumar and Ramesh Taurani. She explained, “My contract didn’t forbid me from accepting films from other banners.”

Till then she did commercials. But now comes up with a couple of worthfulfilms. One is Chashni where she will share screen space with talented actors like Jaya Bachchan, Ayesha Takia Azmi and Raveena Tandon. And another is titled as Baabarr in which she plays a Muslim girl of Kanpur. “I’m really happy that I will be doing two to three good films soon,” said the actress excitedly.

Urvashi hails from New Delhi who found living in Mumbai tough when not having friends in the city. “I just learnt to keep my head above the tide and keep swimming,” says the Naqaab heroine.

Enrolling the idle time into gym and power yoga, the around 20 actressmanaged to wait for things to come under her favor. “I’m neither insecure nor unhappy,” says the actress.

“I’m sure everyone has a period in life where they just have to sit it out and wait for the tide to turn. Isn’t this what they call destiny?” she adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share