Adbrite

Search Here

Sep 6, 2009

Maggie Gyllenhaal inspired by Kate Winslet`s parenting skills

Hollywood actress Maggie Gyllenhaal wants to take a leaf out her contemporary Kate Winslet`s book as she is fascinated by the `Titanic` star`s parenting skills.

The 31-year-old actress, who has a two-year-old daughter Ramona with husband Peter Sarsgaard, admires the way Winslet has brought up her two kids, Contactmusic reported.

"I try to protect my personal life, and most of all my daughter. But I also recall things people I admire have said
in print that have helped me.

"I`ve thought, `Oh, wow, Kate Winslet thinks that way about parenting,` or, `Meryl Streep thinks that about acting.`

So I do also believe that it`s good to let a little bit out," Gyllenhaal said.

The `Secretary` actress also revealed her disinterest to hear or read anything about her.

"You can`t go and Google yourself. You just can`t. It doesn`t feel good. Just step away from Google, absolutely. How can you ever choose things in your life that will please everyone? The same goes for reviews," the actress said.

"I can do work I`m proud of, but then people don`t like it and it just ties you up in knots," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share