Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 14, 2009

Aishwarya Making Vipul to Wait

Aishwarya Rai, Akshay Kumar

Releasing date of Vipul Shah’s Action Replay starring Akshay Kumar andAishwarya Rai is delaying due to extended shooting schedule of Raavana. Vipul was planning to release the film in October, but having Aishwarya to shoot extra portions for Raavana has spoiled his plans.

According to sources the film is based on Hollywood hit The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. And Aishwarya needed to shoot three more songs for it. By confirming the news director said, “Yes, what you have heard is true. A fortnight from Aishwarya is needed to shoot three songs. I’m sure she’s as eager to complete the film as I am. Unfortunately, Raavana has taken far more of her time than she had expected. Besides, she is also shooting for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Guzaarish, so I have no option, but to wait.”

Now, Vipul might get Ash’s dates in September, but it should also match with Akshay, who is very busy. “Both Aishwarya and Akshay are very professional. We’ll soon sort out the dates and as Akshay is also the co-producer of Action Replay, he has an added incentive to give me the dates,” added Vipul.

With his changed plans on movie release, Vipul said, “I will only be able to release Action Replay next year. I had initially planned it for October which was later pushed to December first week. But now I don’t want to releaseAction Replay in December even though I am sure it’ll be completed by then.”

Adding further Vipul said, “I can’t release my film just a week after Akshay’sDe Dana Dan, releasing on November 27. Two of Akki’s film can not be released in two successive weeks and my other film London Dreams is also releasing on October 30.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share