Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 14, 2009

Rakhi doesn’t connect with Elesh


While Rakhi choose Elesh as her life partner on her reality show, she recently revealed that she has not been able to connect with him.

Rakhi says, “I have met Elesh just twice after the show. Once we went out for a coffee and next when he came over to my house on Sunday for a party I had thrown for friends. I hardly know him well enough. How can I say he is the one for me?”

“Elesh had a string of affairs, and none of them lasted more than a year. He also said he loses interest in women very quickly. It’s scary for me, especially after I have gone through a broken relationship. I don’t want to be heart broken again,” Rakhi says carefully. “Though Elesh says he loves me, I need my time to decide”.

Moreover, the contestant who came for my show were such cheapsters, hungry for publicity that it left me disillusioned about love and men.”

If not this time, may be you can find the right life partner for yourself Rakhi in Rakhi Ka Swayamwar2 or 3 or 4 or 5….. Be Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share