Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 24, 2009

Another side of Genelia will soon be discovered: Genelia




Genelia D’Souza is etched in everyone’s mind as the chirpy sunny lass whose smile can brighten up the dullest day! This is the roles that she has been playing in movies so far. But the feisty lass claims that there is more to her image than all sunshine and smiles. With a confidence and determination to prove her point, Genelia opens up about her prospective love life – for she swears she would opt for a love-marriage to anything else!

Talking to a news faily recently she said, “Today`s women are confident. They can manage themselves. They can get up and change the Sworld. Most guys would agree with that and get married. There is always this chauvinist characteristic about the guys which come out. I am a chauvinist too and why not?”

When questioned about marriage, she replied, “I think that marriages are made in heaven and I feel people do get married because they feel complete with their respective partner. I`d certainly go for a love marriage.”

But she is quick to add, “I am not in a hurry to grow up too. There is a time and place for everything. I`m sure there will be more substantial roles coming my way. I don`t think you can take away talent from anyone. What is also to be noted is the fact that two bubbly and chirpy girls I`ve played in ‘Jaane Tu…’ and ‘Life Partner’ aren`t the same. They have different characteristics. There will be a day when another side of Genelia D`Souza will soon be discovered.”s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share