Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 24, 2009

Saif Ali Khan talks about his fluttering heart in ‘Dil Titli’ ad




Saif Ali Khan, who is riding high on popularity charts after the runaway success of home production ‘Love Aaj Kal’, created quite a stir when he appeared all of a sudden in the newspapers looking for a mystery girl. But as it turned out, the entire exercise was for an ad campaign that featured girlfriend Kareena Kapoor also. Saif, who was skeptical about the ad, “I was concerned about my ad with Kareena.”

The theme of the ad was rather flimsy as Saif had to ditch his missing childhood girlfriend in favour of latest crush Kareena, but it turned out well. "Well, honestly speaking, I was a little concerned at first. I was wondering if this entire ad in the newspaper with me hunting for a missing girl could perhaps look unnecessarily sensational. However, once I saw the copy before it went for print, I was reassured that we were on the right track," Saif said to a news daily.

The actor further confessed, "True, I was worried that it should not look shallow that a guy forgets his childhood love in a matter of just a second", says Saif who is currently out of India on a vacation, "But then once the creative aspects of the ad were explained to me, I trusted them. Thankfully, it seems all has turned out well eventually."

Well, since Bollywood celebrities are accustomed to shallow romance, the ‘Dil Titli’ shouldn’t have come as a surprise for Saif. Amrita, Rosa, Shahid, are you listening?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share