Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 15, 2009

Hrithik on Small Screen




After SRK and Amithabh and other series of superstars opting for the television,Hritik's name is added to the list . Hrithik Roshan has been signed as a goodwill ambassador for a yet to begin show on NDTV imagine named “Junoon…Kuchh Kar Dikhaane Ka.” The actor here is not a host or a judge, but is present only to raise the spirits of the participants. While the organizer’s happiness is understood, Hrithik himself is also quite exited about the project.

“I am very pleased to be associated with NDTV Imagine and Junoon. I can identify with the participants and their desire to achieve success with their god-given talent. I relate to their positive and exuberant spirit because I believe that I have a similar Junoon – be it my work or my personal life,” says the actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share