Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 26, 2009

I want to get married and have children: Lily Allen




British singer Lily Allen, who got nervous during a concert in Finland, claims she isn`t a super confident woman and that she desperately wants to walk away from the showbiz to be a wife and mom.

Dailystar.co.uk reports that Allen had a brief moment gripped by fear before the V performance recently. She refused to leave her dressing room and during her performance she said "I`m really nervous".

"People think I`m this super confident person who`s all for female empowerment but it`s not true. I have every intention of becoming a suburban mum. I want to get married and have children," she said.

Allen added that being chased by photographers is "not a life I want".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share