Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 29, 2009

Kareena’s my first heroine, will always be special to me: Abhishek



It’s been long that Bollywood actors Abhishek Bachchan and Kareena Kapoor have shared screen space. Abhi and Bebo have not been working together post Junior B’s break up with Karisma Kapoor. But now, Abhishek has revealed that he really wants to work with Kareena and would love to relive the magic of their debut flick ‘Refugee’.

Abhishek says, “Bebo was my first heroine and she will always be special for me. She is not only a very sweet girl but also one of the finest actresses. We started our journey together. So she is always special to me.”

Rumours have been rife that Abhishek has not been willing to work with Kareena. When asked about the same, Abhi said, “Of course, I will. People keep saying that I refuse to work with her. The fact is that nothing worthwhile has come up.”

Guess, Abhi-Bebo will make a better pair now, considering the fact that they have really grown as actors over the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share