Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 13, 2009

Mel Gibson, Russian girlfriend undecided on marriage

Russian singer Oksana Grigorieva, who’s pregnant with Mel Gibson’s child, says that she isn`t sure she`ll marry the actor."We don`t know yet. We haven`t really talked about it," Usmagazine quoted her as telling CNN.

She also revealed that they have opted not to learn the sex of the child.

"I`m already buying things in gender-neutral colours. It`s very cute," she added.

Grigorieva has said that her relationship with the Lethal Weapon star has inspired her music.

"If you think about it, every talent needs a serious push and help from somebody who is stronger, because it`s pretty much impossible for anybody to succeed in this industry," she said.

"So I`ve become very lucky, and I`m very grateful. You don`t control the situations or the people you meet. I did not plan this. I`m just doing what I`ve always been doing. It`s not like I`ve changed my goals at all," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share