Adbrite

Search Here

Sep 7, 2009

Jailed Jack Tweed cries he is innocent



Jailed rape suspect Jack Tweed has reportedly claimed his innocence, while he awaits trial.

Jade Goody’s widower has been put behind bars after a 19-year-old clubber claimed that Tweed raped her as his pal joined in.

The 22-year-old is said to have attacked the girl at a party at his home after inviting the teenager and two of her female friends back to his rented house from a London nightspot in the early hours.

Tweed, who has apparently confessed he had been with the girl at the centre of the claim, purportedly made a tearful phone call to his pal from Pentonville prison in London, insisting he is innocent.

“His friend asked him if he was OK. Jack said, ‘No, I’m f***ing not. I’m in Pentonville jail and I can’t believe that I am here. It’s all a nightmare,” the Mirror quoted a source as saying.

Tweed apparently added to the friend: “I can’t believe a girl has made an allegation like that against me and I have ended up here. I am totally innocent and that will be shown in time.”

He also reportedly said: “This is all so ridiculous…I have done nothing. I was with the girl, but no way did I rape her. When the police came to the house I could not believe it. I feel drained and really low. I haven’t slept since I was arrested.”

Tweed would be remanded in custody until September 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share