Adbrite

Search Here

Sep 1, 2009

Megan Fox says she has no problem with commitment

Actress Megan Fox has said that she has no problems with commitment."I have no problem with commitment -- you can`t have a real relationship without it," Us magazine quoted her as saying.

According to the October issue of Cosmopolitan, the hottie is on-again with Brian Austin Green, but intends to keep men under her control.

She said: "I can flip on a switch in my brain, and even if the next Brad Pitt is standing next to me, I won`t look at him. But I can also turn that switch off, and then I collect attractive boys.

"It`s fun when someone intends to put you in his back pocket, but instead, he walks away wounded. I make it a mind game so they don`t know if I`m hitting on them or mocking them.

"Male actors drop lines about their private jets, trying to seem powerful, but I don`t give a s---. I don`t need someone else`s power. I`m obtaining my own.

"I never call them guys. I always called them boys. Maybe it`s a superiority complex -- my needing to keep them down."

Fox believes that women have an upper hand in the power relation between heterosexual lovers.

She said: "Women hold the power because we have the vaginas. If you`re in a heterosexual relationship and you`re a female, you win."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share