Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 28, 2009

Bipasha was nicknamed `Lady Goonda` as a child



Nicknamed `Lady Goonda` by her peer group during her school days in Kolkata, actress Bipasha Basu says she used to beat everyone around trying to act smart with her."I used to keep a stick in my hand and straighten all the colony boys if they acted smart. I used to be very short as a child and I was the monitor in school. When the tall boys would be upto mischief, I`d jump on their back during breaks and pull their hair and beat them up," the Bollywood star revealed.

In her earlier days in Mumbai, Bipasha used to keep a hammer in her purse to protect herself from all danger, the Bollywood actress told director-turned-television host Farah Khan on Star Plus` new chat show `Tere Mere Beech Mein`, to be broadcast this Sunday.

"I used to carry a huge bag. In it was a pillow and a hammer. After late night rehearsals and fashion shows, I would tell the taxi driver to drop me at my paying guest accommodation at Bandra.

"I`m geographically challenged..I don`t have a very good road sense so I`d get into the cab, take out my pillow and go to sleep," the 30-year-old actress said while adding that she never got a chance to use the hammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share