Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 28, 2009

Shakira chooses songs that suit her hips

Popstar Shakira has a weird way of choosing her songs. She gives a song go ahead only if it makes her hips move because if she can`t groove to the music no one else will.The `Hips Don`t Lie` hitmaker uses an unorthodox method to ensure her latest tracks reach her high pop standards, if they don`t make her dance, she scraps them, Contactmusic reported.

"I`m not a trained dancer. I did a little bit of gymnastics when I was 12 - everything else it`s just me feeling the music. But I do have an unorthodox ways to approve my music or test it," the 32-year-old singer said.

The Grammy-award-winning singer make sure she connect to the music when she is recording her songs.

"When I`m in the studio and I`m producing my own music, I`ve got to make sure I connect to it at a physical level. My body has to move and my hips have to move and if I don`t see that kind of reaction, that physical reaction, then I know that something is not working," Shakira says.

The Columbian beauty is also proud of her ageing body and enjoyed the raunchy moves in her latest song `She-Wolf`.

"I`m less shy now that I`ve hit my 30s. After that happens you feel a little bit more free, you accept yourself in many different ways and you`re more comfortable in your own flesh," Shakira adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share