Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 28, 2009

Pregnant Wilkinson, Kardashian eager to breastfeed despite implants



Mums-to-be Kendra Wilkinson and Kourtney Kardashian are eager to breastfeed despite implants."I was so scared that I wasn`t going to be able to nurse that when I saw stuff come out of my nipples the other day, I was like, I can breast-feed?" Usmagazine quoted Wilkinson as saying.

"And I asked my doctor, who said, ``That`s fine, but it`s not milk yet!`" she added.

Kardashian, who, like Wilkinson, is due in December, also said, "They say usually you can [breast-feed with implants]. I want to."

Meanwhile, Kardashian had recently confessed that she considered if she should get an abortion.

The American reality TV star said she agonized over the decision and "wasn`t thinking about adoption."

She said she "definitely thought about it long and hard, about if I wanted to keep the baby or not."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share