Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 31, 2009

Demi Moore denies having plastic surgery



Actress Demi Moore has angrily denied reports that she got surgery done on her face and says "the scalpel won`t make you happy".

According to a news website, the 47-year old actress allegedly spent more than $325,120 for work on her face and body.

"It`s completely false - I`ve never had it done. I would never judge those who have - if it`s the best thing for them then I don`t see a problem. But I don`t like the idea of having an operation to hold up the ageing process. It`s a way to combat your neurosis. The scalpel won`t make you happy," she said while speaking to a French magazine.

"For now, I prefer to be a beautiful woman of my age than try desperately to look 30."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share