Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 31, 2009

Talent across sectors is what I am looking out for: Deepika



Deepika Padukone has taken onto a whole new thing besides acting. The stunner is hunting for some serious talent these days. According to reports, the actress is on a look out for talented people across various fields, who do not have the resources to make it big to fund and support them.

Deepika says, “It is true that I want to support people to hone their talent. I have spotted some really talented people who can go a long way with help but I haven`t zeroed in on anyone as of now. By this year-end, I will have a clearer picture on this. But I`m very motivated to go forward with this cause and I will try to help out as many people from whichever field as possible. Just because my dad (Prakash Padukone) is a sportsperson or because I also love sports, does not mean that I will only support people who play any form of game. Talent across sectors is what I am looking out for.”

“There is no dearth of talent in India. But when it comes to supporting many of them, I don`t think we have the adequate infrastructure. Therefore, it is essential for organisations like this to come forward and extend a helping hand to people who truly deserve support and have the potential to get to the top. I`m actively into this programme and trying to help them in whichever way I can,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share