Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 31, 2009

Gerard Butler’s mum makes him scrub the floor



Gerard Butler might be one of the biggest stars in Hollywood, but not for her mother because she even makes him scrub the floor.

The ‘Ugly Truth’ actor has credited his mother for keeping him grounded, for she refuses to treat him like a movie star.

The actor makes regular trips to his parents` home in Glasgow, Scotland.

He has revealed that his mother insists that he helps out around the house, and carries out his share of the chores.

"I go home and they`ll cook Christmas dinner, and she`s like, ‘C`mon, give a hand, come on, wash the dishes or put the dishes away.` "And I`m like, ‘Mum, I am a major Hollywood movie star, I can`t be doing this. It`s embarrassing,’” Contactmusic quoted Butler as saying.

He added, "I end up on my hands and knees, wiping up the floor."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share