Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 18, 2009

Who is that man in Sophie’s life?




Former MTV VJ, singer and actress Sophie Choudry has only one man in her life, whom she listens to. Well no guesses, it’s her trainer Satish. Talking about the mystery man Sophie says, “Even when I don’t want to, I end up listening to him. It’s quite ridiculous. Usually, I am very feisty with him, but when it comes to my workouts, I end up giving into his demands of doing an extra set or doing 30 more counts. He knows me so well that I can’t even lie to him about my food habits.” Well now you know the secret behind the mangnificent body of her.

Adding more to the praise of trainer, she says, “A few days back, I even told him that if I listen to another man as much as I listen to him, I may actually just end up finding myself a boyfriend.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share