Adbrite

Search Here

Sep 3, 2009

Robert Pattinson fears fame has ruined his life



Hollywood heartthrob Robert Pattison believes that sudden fame is making him paranoid and ruining his life.

The 23-year-old British hunk has become a heartthrob with his role as the lovelorn vampire Edward Cullen in the romantic flick `Twilight`.

Pattinson, named `Sexiest Man Alive`, is constantly trailed by paparazzi photographers and hoards of screaming fans wherever he goes.

He was recently hit by a taxi in New York while trying to escape some overzealous fans, Contactmusic reported.

"I have to look over my shoulder all the time, be super vigilant because, at any moment, someone could be filming or recording what I`m saying," said Pattinson.

Pattinson admits that he is finding it difficult to cope with his strange new life.
"I haven`t found one place in the world yet where I could disappear. Even the most remote places I can imagine, someone will ask me for a picture with them or an autograph.

Honestly, I didn`t think that I would be recognised so easily," Pattinsong told Premiere magazine in an interview.

"The most embarrassing is when friends ask you to meet up with them and you have to tell them, `Sorry I can`t go to that place` because you`re fully aware photographers will be
waiting for you there. I feel like such a weasel when things like that happen, like the world has to revolve around me," he said.

"I was in a restaurant during a break, and when I came out two hours later, 500 people were waiting for me at the exit. It was total chaos.

"But I`m sure that if I`d said to one of those girls, `Come on, let`s go have breakfast,` she would have been totally embarrassed and would never scream my name again,"
said the actor, who recently finished shooting `New Moon`, the second part in the `Twilight` series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share