Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 16, 2009

Katie on life with Peter: ‘I lived in Lie for Five Years'

Katie Price has confessed that she tried being a different person than what she was during the five years she lived with Peter Andre.The hottie revealed that she put on a good wife act to make her singer hubby happy.

"I tried for five years to be something I suppose I wasn’t really just because I wanted the marriage to work. I was in love with Pete. But you end up rebelling," the News of the World quoted her as saying.

Now, the sexy siren is totally ready to take on her former flame after he has gone public and accused her of being a "despicable mother”, following the surfacing of her explicit pictures with new love Alex Reid.

She reportedly told a friend: "I don’t care if I ruin him. I’ve told my lawyers that. I want to bring him down. I`ve lived a lie with him for so long.

"I’m being battered but I’m not going to lay back and take it anymore. I`ve had enough. I’m playing him at his own game now. I`ve got the best lawyers in the business and he’s going to regret messing with me.

"He’s used me to make money. He’s used me to promote his single. Enough! They’re my kids, it’s my life, he can f*** off if he wants anything from me."

Price believes that she did all things necessary to help make their relationship work.

She said: "For the past two years things weren’t good. We had marriage counselling.

"And I really tried. I was never going to leave him because I believe you try and make things work. But now I’m not in that situation it’s as if a big weight has been lifted off. I think, ``Would I ever go back?`` There’s just no way I could."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share