Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 16, 2009

When I do a film, I don`t think of Awards :Kareena



The reigning queen of Bollywood, Kareena Kapoor, has been appreciated for her versatility and the Bebo claims that she has always wanted to be a star actress. Kareena, who has always been appreciated for pulling off roles of different genres, apparently claims that awards are the last thing on her mind as she signs a flick.
On her films and experience in the industry, Kareena says, "See, ever since I began my career, I have always maintained that I want to be a star actress. I should give the kind of confidence to the film makers that I can carry off any role confidently. Whether it is a Geet (Jab We Met) or a Dolly (Omkara), Simrita (Kambakkht Ishq) or the character I play in ‘Kurbaan’ - I am mixing it up all".

"For me, work is like a passion and when I do a film, I don`t really think from commercial gains or awards. What is most important for me is to be engaged in some quality stuff. I sign a film because I like to enact the character that I have been offered. If Box Office success and awards come, then well, it`s great", she mentioned.

Talking about her upcoming flick ‘Kurbaan’, Kareena said, "Well frankly, this is one film where I am expecting both Box Office success and huge critical acclaim. The film is extremely well made and to add to that, quite topical.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share