Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 16, 2009

Pitt left smoking pot for kidS




Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt played a pot smoker in 1993`s `True Romance` and admits life imitated art for him until just recently.
"I certainly had my day," Pitt, 45 said in an interview to a news channel when the reporter called the actor`s role "one of the best stoner performances."

A channel`s Bill Maher recounted a New Year`s Eve party at which he says he witnessed Pitt rolling "the most perfect" joints he had ever seen to which Pitt replied "I`m an artist."

However the `Inglourious Basterds` actor said that he kicked the habit for his six kids -- Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh and twins Knox and Vivienne, whom he has with partner actress Angelina Jolie.

"I`m a dad now. You want to be alert and my eyes used to glaze over when I did that," he told Maher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share