Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 30, 2009

Aguilera credits husband for helping overcome past



Pop singer Christina Aguilera paid an emotional tribute to her husband Jordan Bratman in a TV interview crediting their union with helping her overcome her abusive past.

Aguilera insists it`s Bratman`s loving influence that`s helped her conquer her fears after growing up with an abusive father and she has vowed to stop the cycle of abuse since starting their own family, reports express.co.uk.

"I grew up not having any real male perspective or role model and Jordan just continuously makes me fall deeper and deeper in love with him everyday. He just exudes such love and is such a great father to Max that it just makes me the happiest woman alive. I`m just lucky to have him in my life... every couple has times when they disagree, but I never allow any arguments to escalate in front of Max (son)," she said.

The singer and her music marketing executive husband will be married four years in November this year and have 19-month-old son Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share