Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 30, 2009

Grief-stricken Kelly Preston cancels public speech

Hollywood actor John Travolta`s wife Kelly Preston has cancelled her plans to talk in public about the death of their son Jett as she is unable to overcome her grief.Jett died in January this year after suffering a seizure during a family holiday in the Bahamas, Femalefirst reported.

Preston, who had initially agreed to talk about the tragedy at a women`s conference in October, hosted by Arnold Schwarzenegger`s wife Maria Shriver, backed out saying she could not overcome her grief.

"It is with my sincere apologies that I must pull out from speaking at the conference. I am sorry, but I truly believed that I could do it. Otherwise I never would have said that I could. But I am still deeply in the process of healing, and it`s just too soon," she said in a statement.

Shriver, who is mourning the deaths of her mother Eunice Kennedy, and uncle Senator Edward Kennedy, has also released a statement, saying, "I know how hard it was for Kelly to make this decision and she has my complete support and understanding".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share