Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 30, 2009

Preston won`t talk about son in public



Hollywood actress Kelly Preston has cancelled plans to talk in public about the death of her son Jett because she`s still wracked with grief.

Jett, 16, died accidentally in January this year after suffering a seizure during a family holiday in the Bahamas and Preston had agreed to break her silence about his death at a women`s conference in Oct 2009, hosted by Arnold Schwarzenegger`s wife Maria Shriver, but now she has backed out, reports starpulse.com.

"It is with my sincere apologies that I must pull out from speaking at the conference. I am sorry, but I truly believed that I could do it. Otherwise I never would have said that I could. But I am still deeply in the process of healing, and it`s just too soon," she said in a statement.

Shriver, who is mourning the recent deaths of her mother Eunice Kennedy, and uncle Senator Edward Kennedy, has released her own statement, sympathising with Preston`s anguish.

"I know how hard it was for Kelly to make this decision and she has my complete support and understanding," Shriver`s statement read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share