Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 30, 2009

Anna Paquin has `no problem' with nudity


For Oscar-winning actress Anna Paquin has no problem with stripping off and the `True Blood` star says she is comfortable wearing skimpy outfits.

The 27-year-old actress, who regularly flashes her flesh in the US vampire show, insists people should loosen up when it comes to stripping off, reported Femalefirst.

"People are just too uptight when it comes to nudity. I don`t see what the big deal is about showing people as they actually are and if they are having sex presumably they are naked. On my planet they are anyway," said Paquin.

"I have no problem with it," she added. Paquin, who won the Academy award for her role in `The Piano`, revealed that landing a role in vampire drama `True Blood` helped her become more comfortable with her body.

The `X-Men` star confessed she was initially worried about wearing skimpy clothes in the show, but a shopping trip eased her fears.

"After I was cast and I realised my body would be exposed all the time, I went out and bought some shorts - I owned none - to help me get used to it," she said.

"You stop thinking, `Do I look weird at this angle?` I`ve learned to feel comfortable wearing very little. It`s liberating!" she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share