Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 30, 2009

Peter Andre ‘looking for new love’



Singer Peter Andre has said he is ready to be in a relationship after split with Katie Price."Am I ready to find love again? I feel better than I did a few weeks ago. I don`t have anyone yet, and it`s been too hard to think about moving on until now, but I am getting there,” the News of the World quoted him as saying.

However, the ‘Mysterious Girl’ hitmaker does not want to date anyone from the glamour industry.

He said: "I really don`t think I want to be with someone in this industry. I might be wrong because I haven`t met the person yet - but once bitten, twice shy. Will I get back together with Katie? Never."

The pop star added that he was doing everything possible to distance himself from Price after her explicit relationship with cagefighter became public.

He added: "I have even taken off all my Google alerts and everything so I don`t hear about her. She is a grown person and I can`t control her. I have no feelings about what she`s up to."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share