Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 10, 2009

Kareena wants a Swiss home



Kareena Kapoor is planning to buy a home in the romantic country of Switzerland.

She says, “By the year-end, I hope I can buy my own house in Switzerland.’’

The reason is to have a home so far away is that the pretty lass and her beau are not able to do things privately in Mumbai.

Kareena adds, “We find it hard to go out clubbing or even for dinner because there is hardly any place that is truly private.It’s getting kind of claustrophobic. I have been giving it serious thought. If Johnny Depp can stay in Paris and work in Los Angeles, then surely I can stay in Switzerland for three months a year and work in Mumbai or wherever it is that I am required to be.’’

Saif must be really impressed with your idea Kareena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share