Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 10, 2009

Katrina enjoys a rocking holiday

Katrina Kaif enjoyed the most memorable holiday of her life in Marbella, Spain not with boyfriend Salman Khan but with her family.

Katrina Kaif and her five sisters were accompanied by their only brother Michael.

Katrina says, “It was quite a glamorous sight, if I may so myself to see six similar-looking women accompanied by one 30-year handsomeguy (mybrother Michael) into restaurants in Spain. We formed a secret society that quite comfortably excluded everyone around. We were just happy being one big family.”

Katrina revealed that Spanish guys did not try to flirt with them,“I think they got intimidated seeing six girls accompanied by one man. They couldn’t make out what the man’s connection with all these women was,” she said.

“This has to be the best birthday of my life. I had the time of my life. It’s quite a sight to see all us sisters and our protective brother walking together. I must say all my sisters are better looking than I am.”

We’d love to see your other sisters Katrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share