Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 10, 2009

Shahid Kapoor: I don’t miss Kareena



Shahid Kapoor in a recent tell-all interview revealed that he doesn’t miss Kareena Kapoor at all.

He says, “I have moved on in life. I don’t miss her. It’s been quite long. I am happy to be where I am. I am not in love and if there is someone, people will eventually come to know. Till then, people should keep patience. However, I will not go outside and wave. I feel very loved by the masses; they want me to get settled for good.”

Shahid however talks about his dream woman, “My dream woman is someone who is real. By real, I mean honest and straight-up…someone who tries to understand me as a person and does not care for the persona. Someone, who is very simple. No, I don’t think I have met her. Love cannot be planned and it happens. It can happen now, it may happen five years down the line. My search continues…”

All girls love in love with Shahid, you have a chance now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share