Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 10, 2009

Kareena’s Secret Plans

Kareena Kapoor

Though having long list of plans, Kareena’s more exciting for buying a house in Switzerland. “By the year-end, I hope having my own house in Switzerland,” says Kareena.

Mumbai gives privacy scarcely when she wants to be with beau Saifu. “It is hard to go for club or dinner as lack of privacy,” she complains. She spends time watching favorite television program or movies with Saif, when she has no shooting. “It’s getting kind of claustrophobic,” she added.

She seems to be more dedicated toward work and why not if house at the Alps is on the cards. Well from Swiss how will she manage the work? “If Johnny Depp can work in Los Angeles while living in Paris, then I can also” replay she.

Her other plans includes a short vacation in America after finishing with Karan Johar’s Qurban. September will see her sweating out with heavy physical exercise for action role of Agent Vinod. KJo’s next Stepmom with Kajol is there in her schedule for October. “In October Karan’s Stepmom, the emotional sustenance will begin followed by Agent Vinod. You will find me with kickass stunts, like Angelina Jolie in Mr. & Mrs. Smith.”

Three Idiots opposite Aamir Khan is coming at Christmas, is special as directed by Raju Hirani of Munnabhai MBBS fame. “I do afraid and excited of the expectations from each film of mine,” says Kareena.

Besides films, the actress also plans to launch clothes line in the start of next year. “Talks with an international team on introducing my personal clothes line like Victoria Beckham are in the process. Very admired Kambakkht Ishq look has inspired me to launch my own label. I can’t disclose more as it is very early to speak.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share