Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 10, 2009

SRK’s new avatar




SRK at a recent press meet of his upcoming flick My Name is Khan declared, ‘This is my new avatar” .

However there was nothing unusual and then SRK smiled and said, “Rizwaan Khan, my new avatar in MNIK.”

“My Name Is Khan’ is the most special film for both Karan Johar and me. And unlike the rumors, it’s not about terrorism, or 9/11. It’s about a relationship between two people, between an individual and the State, and between an individual and the country. In short, there the three important components: love story, Islam and a mild form of autism, which forms the core of MNIK .”

When reporters ask him about his name ‘Khan’ featuring in the title he says, “Then I could have made My Name is Shah Rukh . Right? So, no, this is not a self promotion vehicle. Please do not trivialize or deflect from the intention of the subject. The name of the Movie is relevant to the story that Karan and screenplay writer Shibani Bhatija have visualized.”

My Name is Khan has inked a Rs 92 crore deal with Fox studios, the highest any Indian film ever got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share