Adbrite

Search Here

Aug 10, 2009

Kat becomes eye candy for Akki

Katrina Kaif role in most of her flicks was just of an arm candy. Post New York she decided she wouldn’t play arm-candy anymore but bent the rules for good friend Akshay.

She says, My reason for accepting this film is only because Akshay asked me if I would do it.”

“Akshay is a friend and I could never refuse. The two of us have given some of the biggest hits together. When I learnt De Dana Dan is Akshay’s home production (Akshay’s Hari Om Productions is producing the film in partnership with Ratan Jain’s Venus Productions) I said yes without hesitation.”

Talking about playing an arm-candy, Katrina says, “I have played the arm candy in one too many films in the past. Post New York, I have Prakash Jha’s Rajneeti where I’m the only girl with superb male actors like Naseeruddin Shah, Ranbir Kapoor, Ajay Devgan, Manoj Bajpai, Nana Patekar and Arjun Rampal. It is a performance oriented film for me and that’s the way I would ideally like most of my future films to be.”

Moving over to De Dana Dan, Katrina says, t has a host of almost 22 super actors. Obviously, there may not be too much of me on screen.”

Katrina is currently filming Prakash Jha’s Rajniti.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Save

Bookmark and Share